Careers With Carolina Restoration Services
VOTED Triangle Business Journal’s 2016 BEST PLACES TO WORK and FAST 50!!!
Carolina Restoration Services is committed to employing the “Best of the Best” and maintaining a company culture that is focused on family and team atmosphere. We strive to employ exceptional team members who reflect the core values we hold as a company. Applicants should be talented, self-motivated, honest, respectful, passionate individuals who are excellent communicators.
We also offer an excellent benefit package. After the 90 day benefit waiting period, employees are eligible for a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Off-the-job Accident Protection
- Legal Shield and ID Shield
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability Insurance (Provided after 6 months)
- Retirement Plan with Company Contribution (After One Year Employment)
All employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check and must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Carolina Restoration Services is an Equal Opportunity Workplace.