Water Damage Restoration & Repair
Water damage happens for all sorts of reasons: Water heaters fail, ice maker supply lines leak, and toilets overflow. Knowing who to call in emergency situations can make a world of difference in your insurance claim experience. Carolina Restoration Services is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond quickly to your water damage needs. Our main goal is keeping the loss and disruption to your family to a minimum.
Carolina Restoration Services is prepared to recover any amount of water damage at your office, apartment community, warehouse, shopping center, church, hospital, or veterinary office. Whether you have a small water leak affecting one room, or a major water loss which has impacted an entire building, our crew members are ready to respond!
When the damage exceeds the capabilities of your maintenance staff, we can provide fast, reliable, and professional help, and we are available 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a Week to respond to your emergency.
1. Contact Carolina Restoration Services — 919-469-1955 – Our office number is a 24 Hour hotline where you will always speak to a person. We will respond quickly to your needs, anytime 24/7.
2. Inspection – An emergency services manager will arrive at your home to assess the extent of the water damage and determine what needs to take place in order to mitigate any further damage.
3. Mitigation—Our highly trained staff will remove any excess water and moisture using our industrial grade equipment. We will also treat all areas affected by the water damage with our high quality cleaning and antimicrobial products. Mitigation may include these services:
- Debris Removal
- Restorative Drying
- Structural Drying
- Specialty Drying Techniques
4. Repair – Once Mitigation is complete, you will work with one of our Production Managers who will write an estimate for repairs and will work with your insurance company to get an agreed upon scope of work and price for the job.
“We had holiday guests arriving July 3rd when there was water coming out of the guest bath ceiling light fixture. CRS sent out Garrett and Travis and they were professional and well experienced in this sort of work and explained their recommendation to us in detail.”
Need Water Damage Help?
Let our family help yours!
Carolina Restoration Services of North Carolina, Inc. is a Certified Firm through IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and is affiliated with BBB, RIA, and HBA of Raleigh/Wake County. +
Our crew members have individual certifications through IICRC in the following areas: Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediation, Carpet Repair & Reinstallation, and Odor Control.
NC General Contractor License: 43004