Wind Damage Restoration & Repair
Residential and Commercial
Severe thunderstorms and natural disasters can plow through our communities and leave behind devastation. Severe storms, hail, wind, lightning, tornadoes, hurricanes, and ice storms are responsible for fires, water damage, roof damage, and interior and exterior structural damage. Carolina Restoration Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your emergency.
1. Contact Carolina Restoration Services — 919-469-1955 – Our office number is a 24 Hour hotline where you will always speak to a person. We will respond quickly to your needs, anytime 24/7.
2. Inspection – An Emergency Services Manager will arrive at your home to assess the extent of the wind damage and determine what needs to take place in order to mitigate any further damage.
3. Mitigation—Wind/Storm Damage Mitigation may include the following services:
- Tree Removal
- Roof Tarping
- Board-Up Services
- Debris Removal and Demolition
4. Repair – Once Mitigation is complete, you will work with one of our Production Managers who will write an estimate for repairs and will work with your insurance company to get an agreed upon scope and price for the job.
“We had holiday guests arriving July 3rd when there was water coming out of the guest bath ceiling light fixture. CRS sent out Garrett and Travis and they were professional and well experienced in this sort of work and explained their recommendation to us in detail.”
Need Wind Damage Help?
Let our family help yours!
Carolina Restoration Services of North Carolina, Inc. is a Certified Firm through IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and is affiliated with BBB, RIA, and HBA of Raleigh/Wake County. +
Our crew members have individual certifications through IICRC in the following areas: Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediation, Carpet Repair & Reinstallation, and Odor Control.
NC General Contractor License: 43004