Fire Damage Restoration Project

Details About This Fire Damage Restoration Project in Wake Forest NC

A laptop left plugged in in a bedroom sparked a fire in this Wake Forest Household. The results were disastrous. The fire tore through much of the house destroying entire rooms, furniture, and personal possessions. Carolina Restoration Services completed all of the emergency services as well as the content cleaning and structural repairs, returning the home to it’s pre-fire condition.

Photos From This Project