Fire Damage Restoration & Repair
When you and your family have been affected by a fire there is a devastating impact on every aspect of your daily lives. Whether your home has been completely destroyed from an electrical fire or has been affected by a small kitchen fire with primarily smoke damage, we can restore your property and your belongings quickly and help return you and your family to your home with as little interruption as possible.
When your business or multi-family property has been affected by a fire there are devastating affects to your business. As a business owner, you need to establish how to quickly restore your property in a cost effective manner, with minimal disruption, in order to reduce profit losses and the amount of time your business is not fully operational.
Whether your property is an industrial plant, office building, shopping mall, house of worship or business, Carolina Restoration Services can be mobilized at any time to handle a loss of any size.
- Board-Up Services
- Temporary Services
- Structure Cleaning
- Smoke and Odor Deodorization
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Demolition & Debris Removal
- Evaluation for Contents Cleaning (Salvage vs. Non-Salvage)
- Pack Out and Contents Inventory Services
1. Contact Carolina Restoration Services — 919-469-1955 – Our office number is a 24 Hour hotline where you will always speak to a person. We will respond quickly to your needs, anytime 24/7.
2. Inspection – An emergency services manager will arrive at your home to assess the extent of the fire and smoke damage and determine what needs to take place in order to mitigate any further damage.
3. Mitigation—Fire damage mitigation includes board-up, roof tarp, structural drying, demo, and smoke and soot removal services.
4. Repairs— Once mitigation is complete, you will work with one of our Production Managers who will write an estimate for repairs and will work with your insurance company to get an agreed upon scope of work and price for the job.
Carolina Restoration Services of North Carolina, Inc. is a Certified Firm through IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and is affiliated with BBB, RIA, and HBA of Raleigh/Wake County. +
Our crew members have individual certifications through IICRC in the following areas: Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediation, Carpet Repair & Reinstallation, and Odor Control.
NC General Contractor License: 43004