Smoke Damage Restoration & Repair
When you and your family have been affected by a fire there is a devastating impact on every aspect of your daily lives. Whether your home has been completely destroyed from an electrical fire or has been affected by a small kitchen fire, Carolina Restoration Services has the ability to properly mitigate the loss and rebuild your home.
1. Contact Carolina Restoration Services — 919-469-1955 – Our office number is a 24 Hour hotline where you will always speak to a person. We will respond quickly to your needs, anytime 24/7.
2. Inspection – An Emergency Services Manager will arrive at your home to assess the extent of the fire and smoke damage and determine what needs to take place in order to mitigate any further damage.
3. Mitigation—Smoke damage mitigation may include:
- Full Service Moving, including Pack-in/Pack-out
- Contents Inventory
- Climate-controlled warehousing
- Non-Salvage Inventory
- State-of-the-art cleaning
- Deodorization services
- Specialty Restoration Services:
- Garment Restoration
- Electronics Cleaning
- Document Restoration
- Fine Art Restoration
4. Repair – Once Mitigation is complete, you will work with one of our Production Managers who will write an estimate for repairs and will work with your insurance company to get an agreed upon scope of work and price for the job.
When your business or multi-family property has been affected by a fire there are devastating affects to your business. As a business owner, you need to establish how to quickly restore your property in a cost effective manner, with minimal disruption in order to reduce profit losses and the amount of time your business is not fully operational. Carolina Restoration Services is here to help you get back up and running quickly.
“We had holiday guests arriving July 3rd when there was water coming out of the guest bath ceiling light fixture. CRS sent out Garrett and Travis and they were professional and well experienced in this sort of work and explained their recommendation to us in detail.”
Need Smoke Damage Help?
Let our family help yours!
Carolina Restoration Services of North Carolina, Inc. is a Certified Firm through IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and is affiliated with BBB, RIA, and HBA of Raleigh/Wake County. +
Our crew members have individual certifications through IICRC in the following areas: Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediation, Carpet Repair & Reinstallation, and Odor Control.
NC General Contractor License: 43004